Toilet Tank Flush Lever - Front-Mount Universal Fit
TOILET TANK FLUSH LEVER Replacement Part - Universal Fit - Stylish Chrome Finish, Stainless Steel Handle - Ideal for Most Front-Mount Tank Models.
- FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND THE LAST TIME - This high-quality hardware will outlast the competition and is sturdy and corrosion resistant. The professional grade Stainless Steel, 8-inch rod will stay in place so you don't have to waste your time replacing these anymore. At last, no more cheap, wobbly plastic toilet handles!
- BRING ELEGANCE INTO YOUR BATHROOM - A simple detail that makes all the difference. Says who a toilet flusher can't be stylish? The polished chrome finish on the beautifully designed stainless steel handle will promise to style to your boring or outdated bathroom.
- INSTALL IN 5 MINUTES - Don't waste time and money hiring a plumber or contractor when you can do this DO-IT-YOURSELF project. For super easy installation, the simple instructions will make you proud of your quick handy work!
- PERFECT SECURE SNUG FIT EVERY TIME: Our lever has a metal nut that will secure a snug fit without breaking. IMPORTANT: FLUSH LEVER LOCKNUTS HAVE A REVERSED THREAD. Remember this when assembling the flush handle.
- SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT WITH EVERY FLUSH - The toilet tank handle allows for a single action flush when in use so you can conserve water and do your bit for the planet.
Nick The Fixer provides you with reliable, durable and quality-engineered products. Great performance, and stylish finish. One common bathroom problem is a stuck or loose toilet handle.
There are many toilet trip levers in the market that are of low-quality and are not built to fit common toilet tank sizes. Say goodbye to stuck and loose toilet handles! Fix it right the first time and the last time!
- Remove the chain or strap from the existing flush lever.
- Remove the old flush lever. Note: the threads loosen in the opposite direction.
- Insert the new flush lever into the toilet.
- Attach the locknut to the flush lever and tighten it down to the toilet tank remembering the reversed threads. Do not over tighten.
- Attach the chain or strap of the toilet flapper ball to the new flush lever and adjust as needed. To perfectly fine-tune your flapper opening/closing action, bend the stainless steel trip lever.
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
Estimated Delivery Time: US 10-20 Business Days; Worldwide 15-25 Business Days.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 60-day guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right. We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
You'll Also Love These